We live in a world where:
- a 30 years old woman is taking make-up classes from a 15 years old boy from Alabama, on Instagram
- an 8-hour office is old-style and online sales of a lip pump is so freaking cool
- women refuse to have children because they don’t have time for the little nipple suckers
- fewer kids go to college because they are memes experts
- we make lame stories, bestsellers and then spend more money to watch the movie based on that, still lame, story.
- we still cannot understand why two women or two men can have a great life together.
- people can take photos of everything, expect of ….nothing…there is no mystery anymore.
- we believe in green vegetables, which come in a plastic box from China.
- we give to a 2 years old kid, a tablet, as a gift, so that the mommy can have free time for the Instagram stories.
- grammar rules are for pussies, ’cause u aint real dis way.
- we still buy things we don’t need, with money we don’t have, to impress people we don’t like. (Fight Club).